Multivitamins and Minerals
Why should I choose to take this supplement?
A regular diet may not always be able to supply you with the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals your body needs, and it can be difficult to purchase all the different supplements you would need to make up the numbers. In these cases, a multi vitamin and mineral supplement can be extremely useful. This supplement incorporates all the important antioxidant nutrients, beta carotene, and vitamins C and E in excellent amounts, along with a wide range of minerals and trace minerals.
You will notice a different after the first time trying this supplement, and it offers the following benefits:
- It can be very easily absorbed by the body
- Only a small dose is required
- It does not have to be taken with food
- It can be taken by vegetarians
- It does not cause any known allergic reactions
- The nutrients are very close to the form they would be found in whole foods
Why should I choose the Vibrant Food State formula?
This multivitamin and mineral supplement presents nutrients to the body in the same form they would be found in whole food. These nutrients have undergone extensive testing by independent laboratories, and their findings showed:
- These nutrients can be more effectively absorbed and retained for longer by the body, making them much more beneficial than chemical supplements
- Unlike other supplements, you do not need to take them with food as they already contain all the food factors the body needs to absorb them
- They do not cause any known allergic reactions
- They can be taken by vegetarians and vegans
This formula does not contain gluten, starch, wheat, lactose or milk products, colourings, preservatives, flavourings or any added sugars, and it does not produce any known allergic reactions. Vibrant Food State supplements are designed to provide a wide and varied spectrum of nutrients to support people with busy lives.
The ingredients used in this supplement to deliver the nutrients to the body include citrus fruit pulp, alfalfa, bakers yeast, vegetable oil and carrot, cabbage and soy concentrates.
Ingredients include vitamins D, E, C, K and A (produced from natural beta carotene), thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamins B6 and B12, biotin, folic acid, iron, iodine, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, choline, boron, inositol, calcium, molybdenum, PABA, and bioflavonoids
Information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only. No information is intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or advice and should not be regarded as such.
Images are provided on this site for illustrative purposes only. Due to regular product updates the images displayed may not accurately reflect current product packaging and/or labeling.