- Terms & Conditions - Vibrant Food State
Terms & Conditions
By using this website and making a purchase from us, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined on this page.
- We may alter and update these terms and conditions at any time, so make sure to check back to review any changes we have made. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions given, it is advisable to leave the website.
- Although we strive to ensure that all content contained on this site is up to date and correct, we provide no guarantees or warranties on this. We may update or alter content at any time as we see fit.
- You can order products from us using the online checkout process. While purchasing, you will have the chance to check over your order and make sure any mistakes are rectified before it goes through. After making your order, you will receive a confirmation.
- We may reject an order if the item is not available, if your payment cannot be authorised, if you are not eligible to order under the terms we have set out, or if there has been a mistake with product descriptions and pricing.
- At the time of ordering, pricing is accurate. We reserve our right to alter prices on our website as required.
- If you want to cancel an order, you can let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the item has been despatched.
- If you wish to return an item, you can do so within 14 days of receiving it, as long as it is in a resellable condition. If the item is faulty, we will offer a replacement.
- We own all material on this website, and unauthorised commercial use is prohibited. No material may be reproduced or used on any other site without our permission.
- Visitors may not post defamatory, threatening or abusive material, or any information which breaches privacy. They may also not post material they are not authorised to post, that would infringe on UK law, or that is technically damaging, such as viruses and harmful software.
- If any harmful or unlawful material is posted, we will co-operate with all relevant authorities to ensure that the poster is identified.
- Any material posted to this site by visitors is non-confidential and we will be free to use it for any non-commercial or commercial purpose.
- If you click on any links provided here, you will leave this site. We are not responsible for the content on any third party sites and do not accept responsibility for the material found there.
- If you wish to post a link to this site, you may do so, but may not alter our content or misrepresent us and our practises in any way. If we suffer any damage as a result of breaching these requirements, we will require full compensation.
- You are responsible for your registration details and password, and we may cancel registration if you breach any of the required terms and conditions.
- As we post orders to our customers, we do not have complete control over delivery times and unexpected delays can occur. If you have not received your order 14 days after making the purchase, contact us at email@example.com and we will arrange either a refund or a replacement.